Air Conditioner Maintenance in Atlanta, Georgia
Call R.S. Andrews for AC Maintenance, Inspections & Tune-Ups in Atlanta
Air conditioners are one of the many things that people take for granted until the dreaded day arrives when your system breaks down and needs repairs. No one enjoys living without their air conditioning in Georgia, even if it’s only for a day or two. As spring comes to an end and the high heat of summer threatens to rear its ugly head, everyone who lives in Atlanta should familiarize themselves with the essential nature of air conditioning maintenance.
Keep your air conditioner operating at maximum efficiency all summer long by scheduling air conditioner maintenance with R.S. Andrews! Contact us online or call us at 770-913-6412 to schedule an appointment!
Air Conditioner Inspections & Tune-Ups
Air conditioning is not just comfortable; it often is essential for proper health and clean air quality. Before air conditioning became prevalent, Atlanta was known for heatstroke and other illnesses due to the extreme temperatures found in Georgia. Central air conditioners make working and living inside not only much more pleasant, but also much safer and healthier. A good air conditioner makes a room pleasant, helps prevent mold and mildew, makes a space less inviting to insects, and ensures that electronic devices are less likely to be corroded by hot, muggy air or fail due to overheating.
You will save yourself money, and hassles, by getting regular preventative maintenance checks on your central air conditioner. Biannual tune-ups of your HVAC unit prolong the life of your system and often prevent surprise emergencies from happening when you least expect them. You should always feel comfortable asking your R.S. Andrews technician any questions you have about your home’s air conditioning system and expect the best from their air conditioning service.
For air conditioning maintenance service from your local experts in Atlanta, call on the team at R.S. Andrews! Contact us online today or call us at 770-913-6412.
What’s Included in an AC Maintenance Visit?
After arriving, your R.S. Andrews air conditioning technician will perform a diagnostic check to determine if your system is running at peak capacity, and offer any suggestions on how to improve the efficiency of your unit and the air quality in your home. Your technician will also:
- Change your air filter
- Clean your HVAC unit’s condensate drain and tray
- Verify that your thermostat is working
- Measure the current and voltage of your AC’s blower motor and fans
- Clean the air handler and system fans
- Inspect the air plenum for loose duct connections and leaks
- Adjust all belts
- Lubricate pulleys
While we recommend annual professional service, there are also steps you can take to keep your air conditioner in good condition throughout the year. Your HVAC maintenance checklist includes:
- Changing the air filter every few months or as needed
- Keeping the area around the condenser free of leaves, twigs, grass, and other debris and vegetation
- Turning the power off and then rinsing dirt from the condenser coil using a garden hose
- Without damaging the fins, carefully dusting the evaporator coil
- Removing obstructions and clogs from the condensate drain
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Scheduling regular maintenance for your home’s air conditioning system has many benefits, including:
- Increased Life Span – Like with anything else in life, air conditioners have a life span. If you don’t take care of your system, get your ducts cleaned regularly, and ensure that all of the moving parts are in working condition, it will lower the life span of the entire unit.
- Improved Efficiency – When a unit is kept in tiptop shape, you can trust that it’s going to work better and more efficiently. This requires maintenance to be performed on a routine basis and for the air filter to be cleaned regularly.
- Enhanced Comfort – When an AC unit is working properly, it allows you to feel cooler in your home compared to the heat outside. Apart from just the heat, a properly working air conditioner can keep dust particles from entering a room. Particles like this can cause all sorts of issues, from causing allergies to act up and making asthma to get worse.
- Fewer Breakdowns – By scheduling routine maintenance, a professional will be examining the system for you at the beginning of every cooling season. This allows the technician to find small, easy fixes that can help you avoid costly repairs or breakdowns later on.
To start experiencing the benefits of AC maintenance in your Atlanta home, schedule your service with R.S. Andrews today! Contact us online or call us at 770-913-6412.
The Smiley Advantage Plan at R.S. Andrews
The Smiley Advantage Plan is a recurring service plan that allows you to ensure that your cooling and heating system is up to date and maintained year in and year out. With consistent, cost-effective maintenance, our expert technicians will keep your HVAC system running at its best. Benefits of signing up for the plan include:
- Up to 10% off repairs
- Diagnostic reduced to $59
- Twice annual system maintenance with duct inspection included
- Just $14.92/month or $179/annually
- Each additional unit just $80 to add to plan
- Special club member benefits for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service
- Exclusive discounts on emergency services
With the Smiley Advantage Plan you will receive VIP services and treatment—this means that not only will you receive the best services and benefits, but if you have an emergency or you need to have your system repaired, installed, or maintained, you will be moved to the front of the line. This is a plan unlike any other—creating another reason why R.S. Andrews is different than the competition!
For more information about our Smiley Advantage Plan maintenance agreement or to sign up today, contact us online or call us at 770-913-6412!
Why Choose R.S. Andrews for AC Maintenance?
The R.S. Andrews air conditioner tune-up is the best in town. We also want you to know that our work comes with a “Fixed for Free or Your Money Back Guarantee”—simply put, if you follow our technicians’ recommendations and your air conditioner breaks down, R.S. Andrews will either fix your air conditioner for free or give you back any money you spent toward initial repair. You have no risk! Remember, most air conditioners that fail do so because of rot, rust, and neglect that occur during the off season. A pre-season checkup can help ensure that these problems are found and fixed before the air conditioner needs to be used, ensuring it does not fail when it is needed most.
Contact R.S. Andrews online or call us at 770-913-6412 to schedule high-quality air conditioning maintenance with our expert team today!
Air Conditioner Maintenance in the Atlanta Area
Although your air conditioner is often out of sight, out of mind, it’s important to perform routine maintenance on your system once a year. Without it, you may find yourself calling for an air conditioner repair on a regular basis. For over 40 years, residents in Suwanee, Atlanta, Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Norcross, Duluth, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville and Marietta, GA have turned to R.S. Andrews for their air conditioning installation, maintenance, service, and repair needs.
Call our cooling specialists today at 770-913-6412 to schedule air conditioner maintenance, or contact us online.