Electric Water Heater Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Hot water is basically a given in any modern home here in Atlanta. So when you lack access to this necessity, or worse yet, suddenly lose access, you need the help of a certified professional immediately. R.S. Andrews has been providing professional water heater services for almost fifty years! What’s the secret to our success? Providing high-quality, dependable service that always exceed expectations!
The certified plumbing experts at R.S. Andrews can bring you superior electric water heater services including installation, repair, and maintenance. Story after story, we deliver smiles! So if you’re looking for the best service available in Georgia, be sure to contact the professionals at R.S. Andrews.
Need fast, dependable electric water heater services for your home or business? Contact on the pros at R.S. Andrews today, online or over the phone at 770-913-6412!
Electric Water Heater Installation
Do you currently lack an appropriate electric water heater in your home? Or maybe you’re dissatisfied with your current installation. Regardless of your needs, we can provide! With our superior installation services, you can save a bundle in electric costs. How? Water heater technology advances rapidly. This means a newer installation is nearly guaranteed to provide quicker, more efficient, and more effective hot water delivery. Our experts carry all of the skill, experience, and knowledge to bring you the best installation services around.
One of the most important things you can do when buying a new water heater is have it installed by a plumber who will do it right the first time—the quality of your water heater installation will affect how it runs for its whole life! Why settle for subpar installation? If you do that, you’ll be calling for repairs on a regular basis—and believe us, that would get annoying very quickly! At R.S. Andrews, we want you to feel comfortable in your own home, and there’s no better way to do that than by ensuring your water heater is ready to tackle whatever job you throw its way!
For expert water heater installation or replacement in the Atlanta area, contact R.S. Andrews today! We provide top notch water heating services.
Should I Replace my Current Water Heater?
Well, that depends. Often enough, a good professional repair might be just the service you need to get your system back on its feet, so to speak. But, sometimes replacement is cheaper in the long run, and downright smarter, too. Generally, you should replace if:
- Your electric water heater is 10 years old or older.
- You need repairs yearly, or more often.
- You have rusty (reddish or brown) hot water.
- Your water heater is leaking.
For expert water heater installation throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, contact us today!
Electric Water Heater Repair
When suddenly deprived of something as basic as hot water, you can practically feel your anxiety skyrocket. Don’t stress! If you’re having trouble with your electric water heater, the experts at R.S. Andrews can help! Our repair services are second to none, and you can be sure we’ll have you back to comfortably normalcy in no time. Contact us for repairs if:
- Your water is too hot or if it’s too cold.
- You’re not getting an acceptable amount of hot water.
- Water from the heater is discolored.
- You catch funny smells from your water or the heater itself.
- You hear popping or clanking coming from your electric water heater when you attempt to use hot water in your home.
Not sure if repairs are the right way to go? Let our experts put your mind at ease! We walk you through every step of our process, noting all aspects that need attention. We’ll give you our professional opinion on your best course of action, and we’ll move at your word from there. Informed decisions are smart decisions, and at R.S. Andrews, we feel it’s our duty to ensure we bring you the best solution for your needs.
Don’t let plumbing problems put a damper on your day. Schedule water heater repair in the Atlanta area with R.S. Andrews!
Electric Water Heater Maintenance in Atlanta
Just like any machine in your home, a water heater needs some professional attention every now and then to operate at its best. Our certified plumbing experts can ensure your system is up to snuff, increasing energy-efficiency, reducing the risk for repairs and extending the lifespan of your water heater by years.
Our team offers reliable maintenance services in Atlanta. Contact us for water heater maintenance.
Emergency Water Heater Services
Finding yourself in a tight spot, and you’re not sure where to turn? Don’t stress! R.S. Andrews offers comprehensive emergency services to meet your every need. No matter the hour, or the day, we can have a certified plumber at your door. Give us a call, or contact us online, and we can have a fully equipped service vehicle manned by some of the best plumbing experts in Georgia at your door in no time!
Meeting your needs is absolutely crucial to us, and we never want to see you caught without the superior service you deserve. Call us at 770-913-6412 for emergency water heater service throughout the Atlanta area!
Benefits of Electric Water Heaters
Most of us are most familiar with the large gas water heaters sitting in the corner of our basements. They’ve been a part of our lives since our early years and we are comfortable with them, but what can the electric water heater offer?
- Increased Convenience – Electric water heaters can fit into spaces that gas ones can’t. They don’t need a large space and outside ventilation so you can set them up in a spare room, large closet or any other cubby hole that is convenient. With more people living in apartments, it is easier for each to control the water usage when an individual tank can be placed in each living unit.
- Reduced Energy – An electric water heater allows you to install a timer on it to monitor how much water is being heated. This makes it possible to conserve energy, and energy costs, by only heating enough water for your daily needs instead of it running around the clock. Electric water heaters heat water up quicker than their gas counterparts. This allows for more people to get access to hot water in a shorter period of time.
- Reduced Costs – Not needing ducts for outside ventilation, it is often less expensive to install an electric water heater. You don’t have to consider tearing out part of a wall, installing ducts, and fixing the wall again. Installation is quick and easy. Repairs often cost less also because no major work has to be done in order to get to the various elements. This translates into less convenience for you and your family.
- Improved Safety – Electric water heaters use electricity to heat the water, not toxic chemicals such as gas. This means they are less likely to explode from built-up pressure and they don’t release toxic fumes into either your home or the environment. They contain no pilot light, so you don’t have to worry about a gas leak if a gust of wind blows it out. Electricity is in greater supply than gas and is safer in many ways.
- Extended Lifespan – Electric water heaters last longer. They consist of fewer parts, which means there is less that can go wrong. When something does go wrong, the repairs are a lot quicker to complete, saving money on labor costs. This longer life translates into having to replace your water heater less often, which can eventually save hundreds of dollars.
Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Atlanta
At R.S. Andrews, we’ve been installing electric water heaters in homes throughout the Atlanta area for more than 40 years. Our mission is to provide high quality plumbing services to homeowners, like you, that leave you and your family comfortable day in and day out. Whatever your water heater needs may be, R.S. Andrews has the plumbing experts to answer your water heater questions and solve your water heater problems today. Our plumbers have the experience and training to install, maintain, and service gas or electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Your R.S. Andrews plumber will make sure your water heater runs for many, trouble-free years.
With over 40 years of experience handling Atlanta’s plumbing emergencies, we’ve seen every different type of water heater issue imaginable. Our years of experience allow us to approach any plumbing issue with the authority and know-how to get the problem resolved quickly and permanently, without unnecessary damage to your property. We take pride in always being able to help homeowners out of the toughest plumbing situations, and we want you to know that we are always just a phone call away when you have a plumbing emergency.
So whether your plumbing needs are big or small, residential or commercial, complex or simple, or if you just want to ask us a question about your plumbing, contact R.S. Andrews today!