Furnace Maintenance in Atlanta
In the Atlanta area, furnaces are only used a few months a year, typically. During the off-season, the lack of use, the humidity, and the accumulation of dirt and dust can have a negative effect on the condition and performance of your furnace. With regular maintenance, however, you can combat these problems and keep your furnace ready for the winter chill.
At R.S. Andrews, we can help you keep your furnace in peak condition, with our comprehensive furnace maintenance services, as well as repair and replacement services as required. Our company features experienced and knowledgeable certified HVAC technicians, and we serve the entire Atlanta area, including many of the surrounding communities.
To learn more about our HVAC services, contact R.S. Andrews today!
Why Routine Maintenance Is Important
Routine maintenance can help to prevent unnecessary system damage, such a blower motor failure caused by a lack of lubrication, or a cracked heat exchanger caused by combustion problems. Ideally, furnace maintenance should be performed twice a year, just before the start of the heating season and soon after it ends. Keeping up with the regular maintenance of your furnace can have several benefits, including:
- Minimizing energy usage and heating costs
- Preventing carbon monoxide problems
- Preventing unnecessary repairs
- Extending the service life of your furnace
- Improving your comfort and indoor air quality
At R.S. Andrews, we offer routine maintenance as needed by appointment, and we also feature several maintenance agreements that can make the process simple and affordable, with service reminders, priority scheduling, and other benefits.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of routine maintenance.
Furnace Maintenance Services in Atlanta
At R.S. Andrews, we can help protect your furnace and its warranty with our comprehensive maintenance services. Depending on the system, our maintenance services typically include:
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the blower fan and cabinet
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and pulleys
- Adjusting or replacing the blower motor belt
- Measuring blower motor current
- Cleaning the burners
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and flue
- Measuring combustion gases
- Checking carbon monoxide levels
- Adjusting burner and pilot light flames
- Testing the pilot light or electronic ignition
- Inspecting gas lines and valves
- Checking electrical and safety systems
- Measuring supply and return airflow
- Testing the thermostat and zoning systems
If we find any problems with your furnace during the maintenance process, we will discuss your repair options and offer the best solutions for your needs and budget.
To learn more about our maintenance services, contact our team today!
Furnace Repair & Replacement Services
Even with regular maintenance, furnace components can still occasionally fail due to age and natural wear. At R.S. Andrews, we offer complete furnace repair services, as well as 24-hour emergency service for problems that happen outside of business hours. Our HVAC experts have the tools and equipment to repair most furnace problems quickly, such as:
- Startup and performance problems
- Ignition and combustion problems
- Flue leaks
- Broken blower belts
- Blower motor failures
- Fan limiter failures
- Thermostat failures
- And more!
If your system is beyond repair, we also offer complete installation and replacement services, from removing the old furnace, to calculating heating loads, making any necessary upgrades and installing the new furnace.
For a quote on a furnace repair or replacement, contact our team today!
Schedule a Furnace Tune-Up in Atlanta, GA
Whether you need some end-of-season maintenance, or you would like to sign up for one of our convenient maintenance agreements, contact our team at R.S. Andrews today. We can handle all your heating and cooling needs in the Atlanta area.
Contact us today for service!