Furnace Installation & Replacement in Atlanta
With the chilly winters in the Atlanta area, a reliable furnace is a necessity to ensure that your home will remain comfortable no matter how cold it becomes outside. Although many furnaces last well over 10 years before they absolutely need to be replaced, failures can happen at any time, and with the latests improvements in efficiency and comfort, a new furnace may be a cost-effective option to consider.
Whether your furnace no longer works, or you would simply like to upgrade to a more efficient model, our team at R.S. Andrews can help. We offer complete installation and replacement services for furnaces and other heating systems, as well as routine maintenance, repairs and 24-hour emergency service. Our company features experienced, certified HVAC experts, and we serve the entire Atlanta area.
To learn more about our HVAC services, contact R.S. Andrews today!
When to Consider Furnace Replacement
With improved technologies like condensing gas combustion systems, electronic ignition systems, variable-speed blower motors and programmable WiFi thermostats, today’s furnaces are significantly more efficient and reliable than models several years ago. This translates into lower heating and repair costs, as well as improved comfort. You should consider installing a new furnace if your current one:
- Has an AFUE rating of 70 or below
- Is greater than 15 years old
- Is unreliable and costly to operate
- Requires frequent repairs or maintenance
- Has major problems like a cracked heat exchanger or a damaged blower motor
- Cannot heat your home effectively or economically
At R.S. Andrews, our HVAC experts can evaluate your system and help you to decide if it is time for a replacement. We can also work with you to find a heating system that matches your unique needs and budget.
Contact us today to learn if a new furnace is the right choice for your home!
Furnace Replacement Services in Atlanta
If you decide to install a new furnace, our team at R.S. Andrews can provide a fast, professional installation that will ensure your system is as energy-efficient and reliable as possible. Our installation process includes:
- Removing the old furnace or heating system
- Upgrading the gas, electrical and flue systems, if required
- Calculating heating loads for the entire home
- Selecting a furnace that has the required performance and features
- Installing the furnace, thermostat and any accessories
- Fabricating a duct system, if necessary
- Starting and verifying the performance of the furnace
Before our installation team leaves, we will make sure you are completely satisfied with your new furnace. We offer up-front pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
To learn more about the installation process, contact our team today!
Protecting Your New Furnace
After your new furnace is installed, you can keep it running reliably and efficiently by following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. This typically includes things like:
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the burners
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and flue
- Cleaning the blower fan and cabinet
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and pulleys
- Adjusting the blower motor belt
- Inspecting the electrical and safety systems
At R.S. Andrews, we can handle all your routine furnace maintenance, as well as any repairs, and our affordable maintenance agreements make the process simple and convenient.
Contact us today to lean more about our maintenance services.
Request a Furnace Replacement Quote in Atlanta, GA
From furnace replacements, to maintenance and repairs, our team at R.S. Andrews can handle all your heating needs. In addition to furnace service, we also offer complete air conditioning, plumbing, electrical services and more.
To request a furnace replacement quote, contact our team now!