24/7 Emergency Service Available
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
RS Andrews Official Contest Rules
- The “Contest” is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older residing in the Atlanta metro area. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of RS Andrews Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical, their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be a total of two (2) winners selected by RS Andrews to win the Grand Prize. In order to enter the Contest, entrants must take a photo of how he, she or the entrants family stays cool this summer and upload the photo through the form on rsandrews.com/august-2018-promotion from Monday August 20, 2018 through Thursday, August 30, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). Examples of eligible entries include, but are not limited to, a photo of entrant on the beach, a photo of the entrant in a pool, a photo of the entrant or entrant’s family eating ice cream, etc. An entrant can only submit a photo taken by that entrant, not by anyone else. A panel consisting of employees of RS Andrews will select one (1) entry each on Friday, August 24, 2018 and Friday, August 31, 2018, in its subjective discretion, based on a number of factors, including but not limited to, creativity and image quality. RS Andrews will announce the name or online handle of the one (1) individual whose entry is chosen on Facebook on Friday, August 24, 2018 and Friday, August 31, 2018. In the event the selected entrant does not contact RS Andrews within 7 days, such individual forfeits opportunity to become a prize winner. Entrants may become a prize winner only once during the Contest.
- Each prize is a preloaded Visa gift card in the amount of $300. State, local and federal taxes are the responsibility of Daily Prize winners. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, RS Andrews may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners must pick up the Prize at RS Andrews’ location on weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m
- Prize winners’ submissions may be featured on RS Andrews’ social media websites and for marketing and promotional purposes without compensation to the prize winner. Names may be used with winners’ permission. Nothing contained herein shall obligate RS Andrews to use any prize winner’s submission for marketing or promotional purposes. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to assign to RS Andrews any and all rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, to the photographs and if applicable, artwork, taken and/ or created by the participant for this Contest. If this assignment of rights is invalid for any reason, each participant agrees to grant RS Andrews a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the photograph and artwork for the purpose of promoting this Contest and any similar contest RS Andrews may hold in the future.
- Winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If RS Andrews does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by RS Andrews without any additional compensation. The prize will only be awarded after all required proof and documentation is received.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the President of RS Andrews (“Contest Judge”). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winners, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or RS Andrews or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold RS Andrews, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- This Contest is not sponsored by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in any way.