When you’re looking for an Atlanta electrician, nothing but the absolute best will suffice. You need a team of professionals that is dependable, skilled, and tuned-in to providing you exceptional service across the board. Our certified electricians lead the industry in technical knowledge and training, ensuring you get the attention you need!
Never ask “Where can I find local electricians near me in Atlanta?” again! If you live near Atlanta, GA, R.S. Andrews is the only name you need to know for electrical services. Contact us now!
Electrical Services in Atlanta
We’ve tailored our electrical services to be all-encompassing so we can be sure to meet your every need and expectation. Look to our residential electrical contractors in Atlanta for:
- Electrical installation
- Basic wiring and home electrical repairs
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Service panel upgrades
- Smoke detector and CO detector inspection
- Smoke detector installation
- Surge protection
- Circuit breakers
- Code correction and inspection
- Recessed lighting
Whether you need electrical repairs, installations, or maintenance, R.S. Andrews can provide! We’ve dedicated ourselves to providing electrical services homeowners can trust, bringing you top-quality in both products and skill to ensure your electrical projects are done quickly, efficiently and perfectly!
Looking for the best electricians in Atlanta? Contact our team today for the answer to all of your electrical needs! You can reach us online, or over the phone at 770-913-6412.
Electrical & Wiring Repair
Electricity is a fickle beast and one that requires an electrician with the confidence and knowledge necessary to ensure your repairs go off without a hitch. You can count on our Atlanta electricians for all of your repair needs. Not sure when you may need electrical repairs? Keep an eye out for these sure signs that you need electrical repair:
- Appliances generating unnatural heat. It’s fairly normal for machines and appliances to stay slightly warm during operation, but if you notice electrical equipment getting warmer than usual, or even hot to the touch, there’s likely an issue with your wiring.
- Over-frequent flickering. If you notice a frequent or consistent flicker that doesn’t seem tied to major machinery kicking into action, you may have an issue with your electrical wiring, breaker box, or appliance.
- Sparking. Electrical outlets that spark or sparking coming from fixtures is a sure sign of arcing or a weak ground, both of which should be addressed immediately!
- Burning, charring, or “ozone” smells. If you notice any smell resembling burning coming from your electrical panel or wires, cut power to your home and contact a professional immediately. This is a very serious issue, and should be handled right away!
Contact our electrical repair service company today if you’re experiencing any of the above issues!
Electrical Installations & Replacement
Part of our personal mission as a business is to provide only the finest quality products for electrical installation or replacement in your home. Contact our team of Atlanta electricians today for any project you’re planning involving electricity. We’ve handled it all, and guarantee complete satisfaction on all of our electrical work!
Why Choose a Local Atlanta Electrician from R.S. Andrews?
You can trust more than just our good word at R.S. Andrews. All of our electrical work comes fully guaranteed, both to provide confidence for you, and as a way to show pride in our work for ourselves. We choose only the finest electricians to provide our consumers with electrical services, choosing based not only on skill and knowledge but on integrity, honesty, and friendliness as well! Choose the electrical service you can trust with R.S. Andrews today.
Contact us to learn more about how our Atlanta electricians can help you, or to schedule an appointment for electrical repair or replacement!
Our Service Area for Electrical Services near Atlanta, GA
Not located in Atlanta proper? The links below may interest you.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- What Size Ceiling Fan Do I Need?
- What To Do If Your Vacuum Keeps Tripping Your Circuit Breaker
- Indoor vs Outdoor Ceiling Fans
- A Guide to Electrical Wires