Indoor Air Quality Service in Atlanta, GA And the Surrounding Areas
Investing in your home’s indoor air quality is incredibly important — especially since, many times, the air inside can be just as polluted as the air outdoors. Your home’s HVAC systems may provide the comfort you seek, but their labyrinth of ductwork and small crevices can trap dust, allergens, mold, and other contaminants within the unit, blowing them around your home. The best way to protect against allergies, respiratory issues, and filth is to schedule indoor air quality services with a trusted professional.
R.S. Andrews provides a wide variety of indoor air quality solutions for Atlanta residents. Using the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques, our team will leave your home with improved comfort, cleanliness, and efficiency.
Call 770-913-6412 or contact R.S. Andrews online for first-rate indoor air quality services in the Atlanta, GA, area.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Services for Atlanta Residents
Within your home’s HVAC system may be lurking any number of unwanted contaminants just waiting to flow freely through the air indoors. Not only does this lead to increased dust and debris throughout your home, but it also places you and your family at risk for developing respiratory issues, allergies, and mold exposure.
By investing in indoor air quality services from the experts at R.S. Andrews, you can reap the following benefits:
- Easier breathing due to reduced airborne contaminants
- More restful sleep due to decreased breathing problems
- Reduced allergies
- Elimination of foul odors
- Ideal indoor humidity levels
- Decreased energy expenses
- Improved airflow and ventilation
Don’t let dangerous contaminants hide inside your home’s HVAC. Have an air quality expert from R.S. Andrews assess your Atlanta home’s essential systems to provide you with improved comfort, cleanliness, and efficiency.
Call us at 770-913-6412 to schedule your indoor air quality services today!
Indoor Air Quality Service & Solutions for Atlanta-Area Homes
Recent technological advancements have led to more robust methods for indoor air purification and filtration. R.S. Andrews’ team of air quality experts is specially trained in the industry’s most up-to-date tools and techniques to provide your home with truly exceptional comfort, cleanliness, and efficiency. Our indoor air quality solutions include the following:
- UV light air purification: One of the most advanced methods for indoor air quality improvement, UV light air purification eliminates bacteria, mold, mildew, and other unwanted debris using ultraviolet light to destroy harmful particles.
- Air filtration: Our air filtration services target the most common contaminants plaguing Atlanta homes to leave you with fresher, cleaner air in your living space.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier installation: The key to ideal indoor air quality is balanced humidity levels, and R.S. Andrews has the services and products you need to achieve precisely that.
- Duct cleaning: Our HVAC technicians will expertly remove any contaminants from your system’s ductwork, improving your air quality and unit performance.
When your home’s indoor air quality fails to meet your needs, rely on the team at R.S. Andrews to provide you with the relief you seek. Offering a wide range of top-quality indoor air quality solutions, our team has what you need to achieve improved comfort, cleanliness, and efficiency in your Atlanta home.
Schedule Indoor Air Quality Service at Your Atlanta, GA Home
From UV light air purification to humidifier installation, R.S. Andrews has Atlanta’s indoor air quality service needs covered. Improve your home’s comfort by enlisting professional help from our team of air quality experts.
Call us today at 770-913-6412 or contact us online to schedule your indoor air quality service and start breathing easier today in Atlanta, Alpharetta, or Savannah!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is indoor air quality?
This term is used to indicate the degree of pollution found inside the home, which can be affected by a number of different gases such as radon or carbon monoxide, and other contaminants such as dust, pollen, bacteria, viruses, and other particulates.
Why is indoor air quality important?
Residential indoor air quality affects the health, comfort, safety, and well-being of the occupants inside, and poor IAQ can cause a host of issues that may include:
- Health concerns – Those who suffer from allergies or asthma may experience an increase in symptoms including respiratory distress, sinus issues, itchy skin or eyes, and more. If high concentrations of VOCs are present, occupants may also experience nausea, trouble concentrating, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, and more.
- HVAC problems – Contaminants such as mold, pollen, pet dander, and dust can make their way into your HVAC system, clogging the air filter and causing unnecessary wear and tear on system components.
- Higher energy bills – A dirty HVAC system must work harder to heat or cool your home than one that is clean and well maintained, causing your energy bills to soar.
What is a HEPA filter?
High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters can typically remove over 99% of particulates such as pollen, dust, bacteria, and mold, and other airborne particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns or larger in size. Due to the dense nature of these filters, they are not suitable in residential furnace applications as they will restrict airflow and cause the system to overheat.
How can I improve the indoor air quality in my home?
Routine annual HVAC maintenance, including cleaning and regular filter changes, can help to prevent contaminants from recirculating throughout your living space during system operation. Additional steps you can take include:
- Seal air leaks
- UV light air purification
- Air filtration
- Humidifier or dehumidifier installation
- Duct cleaning
What is a MERV rating?
Minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) is a numerical rating of 1-18, which is indicative of the filter’s ability to capture particulate from indoor air, and where a higher rating means the filter is better at trapping a certain type of particle. To enhance residential air quality, a filter rated between MERV 8-13 is most common, while those rated between MERV 14-20 are typically found in a hospital or surgical setting.
Top-Rated Indoor Air Quality Service & Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. We are open Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. For additional questions, you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.