QuietCool Whole House Fan
Give Your Home The Breath of Fresh Air That it Needs
QuietCool Whole House Fans were designed to bring fresh, clean air from outside into your home, replacing the air in your existing home in just minutes. In a time where people are spending more time indoors, it is critical to remove poor indoor air quality that can plague your home.
QuietCool Whole House Fans Help Remove:
- Airborne Pathogens
- VOC Gases
- Stale Air
A Breathing Home is a Healthy Home
Poor air quality has become an epidemic across the country. Every home is plagued with airborne illness, VOC gases, stale air, harmful pathogens, viruses, and more. These airborne annoyances can stay clogged inside of a home for months, polluting, and spreading illness throughout your family. Too many people have accepted this as normal when there is a simple solution to this problem.
QuietCool Whole House Fans are just that solution. These incredibly efficient and whisper-quiet fans can help alleviate these issues at the simple press of a button. When turned on, they pull large amounts of air from opened windows, throughout the home, up into the attic, and finally out the attic vents. This process of thermal mass cooling allows your home to completely replace the air in 3-4 minutes.
In fact, using just your A/C and keeping your windows shut could drastically increase the chances of spreading illness throughout your family and home. QuietCool Whole House Fans were designed specifically to pull clean, cool air from outside into your home so you no longer have to simply recondition the same pre-existing air over and over again.
These benefits directly impact indoor air quality and improve ventilation which all experts agree is crucial in a time when indoor air quality is progressively getting worse.
QuietCool’s Benefits Are Backed By Experts
As the recent COVID-19 outbreak has sent even more people indoors, the CDC has specifically recommended four things you can do at home to combat this virus.
- Clean hands at the door and at regular intervals
- Create habits and reminders to avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting the air conditioning.
According to the EPA, Indoor air quality is worsening as people are now spending more time indoors.
- Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors,1 where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations
- People who are often most susceptible to the adverse effects of pollution (e.g., the very young, older adults, people with cardiovascular or respiratory disease) tend to spend even more time indoors.
- Indoor concentrations of some pollutants have increased in recent decades due to such factors as energy-efficient building construction (when it lacks sufficient mechanical ventilation to ensure adequate air exchange) and increased use of synthetic building materials, furnishings, personal care products, pesticides, and household cleaners.
Harvard University has found that ventilation is a crucial part of how viruses and bacteria spread within indoor environments. Recirculating air in buildings such as your home can lead to a higher risk of infection during outbreaks. Even minimum ventilation can cut influenza transmission as much as having 50 to 60 percent of the people in the building vaccinated.
According to the ALA, effective ventilation may also help keep bacteria, viruses and other pollutants out of the indoor air. Research shows that airflow and ventilation can alter how diseases spread indoors. The more stagnant the air is, the more likely diseases are to spread. Like the lungs, homes need to be able to breathe to make sure that fresh air comes in and dirty air goes out. Indoor air can build up high levels of moisture, odors, gases, dust, and other air pollutants. To keep the air safe indoors, fresh outdoor air is needed to dilute these indoor pollutants.
The next level is engineering controls – separating the workers from the hazard. This is achieved in hospitals with a high ventilation rate that removes the air from a room where a virus may be found. Some companies are installing extra barriers between workers and consumers. In homes, individuals may choose to run filtered home HVAC systems or open windows to bring in fresh air regularly. You might also choose to run an air purifier.
IAQ Instant Rebate
QuietCool, in partnership with R.S Andrews, will now be offering an instant rebate of $300 and $200 respectively.
R.S. Andrews will now offer Stealth Pro X Whole House fans with an instant $300 rebate along with an instant $200 rebate for Trident Pro X Whole House Fans. It is our hope that during this time when air quality has never been more important that this will allow anyone to get a QuietCool Whole House Fan. Every person deserves elevated air quality and we hope this program allows our customers to get the experience they deserve.
How QuietCool Works
- Open a few windows any time it’s cooler outside than inside, typically in the morning and evening.
- Turn your QuietCool fan on by setting the speed and timer
- QuietCool pulls in cool, fresh air from outside and expels hot, stale air out attic vents
- Your home has now been made cooler, healthier, and more comfortable
When your QuietCool Whole House Fan is turned on, the fan will pull the cooler outdoor air into your home, through your windows, across your living space, into the attic, and out the attic vents, replacing the hot, stale air. This helps cool the home and attic by up to 30 ºF or more.
Why You Need to Install a QuietCool Advance Whole House Fan in Your Home Today
- Instantly feel 5-10 ºF cooler
- Feel refreshed, cool, and comfortable with clean, outdoor air
- Utilize fresh, cool, night air
- Keep your home within 10 ºF of the ideal outside temperature
- No longer use manufactured and recycled air
- Completes air exchange in 3-4 minutes
- Expels cooking odor, pet dander, smoke, germs, gases, & other unwanted airborne annoyances
- Give your home a breath of fresh air
- Don’t use recycled air, take advantage of clean outdoor air!
With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can exchange all that poor, warm air in your home in just 3-4 minutes. With this process, you can immediately feel 5-10 ºF cooler and breathe easier than ever before.
Airborne pathogens, dust, dangerous gases, and smoke can plague your house. QuietCool gives your home a gust of fresh air while flushing out all airborne pathogens that can make you and your family sick.
Perfect for Pet Homes
Our pets are great to have around and in the home but they can leave unpleasant dander behind. With a QuietCool Whole House Fan, you can usher out that dander as you cool your home. Leaving your home cooler, fresher, and more comfortable.
- Save up to 50-90% on A/C cooling costs
- Help keep the world green
- Use a fraction of energy compared to A/C
- No longer waste money on A/C use
- Utilize an eco-friendly motor for powerful results
QuietCool Whole House Fans offer you savings of up to 50-90% on your A/C related costs! With their incredible motor, powerful speeds, and unique energy efficiency, most people see a return on investment in just 1-3 years.
Save Your A/C Unit
Your A/C is the most expensive appliance in your home and QuietCool greatly limits the amount of time you have to run it, therefore, saving the A/C from unnecessary runtime and saving you money.
Appreciate Energy-Efficient A/C in Your Home
QuietCool does its part in ensuring your house is as energy-efficient as it can be by lowering your A/C usage 50 to 90 percent and effectively removing the heat that is trapped in your home and attic. In addition to the benefits provided to the environmentally and budget-conscious homeowner, QuietCool Whole House Fans:
- Prevent mold, mildew, and produce cleaner and healthier air
- Replaces the air in your apartment 15-20 times an hour for far cheaper than conventional HVAC systems
- Handles pet dander and hair more efficiently than other systems
- Speedily deodorizes your home after cooking
- Eradicates germs, smoke, and VOC gases
Trident Pro X
- Energy-Efficient PSC Motor
- R5 Damper Doors
- Airtight Damper Box
- Acoustical Ducting
QuietCool’s Trident Pro X Whole House Fan is their most powerful fan. This whole-home cooling wonder features an Energy-Efficient PSC Motor and a patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for a complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
Trident Pro Sries
- QC TRI PRO-1.5X
- QC TRI PRO-2.5X
- QC TRI PRO-3.3X
- QC TRI PRO-4.8X
- QC TRI PRO-5.5X
- QC TRI PRO-6.0X
- QC TRI PRO-7.0X
Stealth Pro X
- Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM Motor
- R5 Damper Doors
- Airtight Damper Box
- Acoustical Ducting
QuietCool’s Stealth Pro X Whole House Fan is the next evolution of whole-home cooling. This unparalleled fan features an Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM and patented Acoustical Ducting. This whole house fan allows any homeowner to pull clean, fresh air from outside into their home and out of their attic vents for a complete air exchange in 1-3 minutes. This quiet and energy-efficient system allows our customers to save up to 50-90% on A/C related costs while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
Stealth Pro Series
- QC STL PRO-1.5X
- QC STL PRO-2.5X
- QC STL PRO-3.3X
- QC STL PRO-4.8X
- QC STL PRO-5.5X
- QC STL PRO-6.0X
- QC STL PRO-7.0X
- Ease of use
- Up to 100 feet
- Up to 20 switches per fan
- Hide from curious kids
- Place in leisurely locations
QuietCool’s RF Control Kit allows you to turn on your QuietCool Whole House Fan from the comfort of anywhere in your home. This remote can be used up to 100 feet away from your whole house fan while you can pair up to 20 different remotes to just one fan.
1. AF PRO-3.0
Energy-Efficient Permanent Split Capacitor Motor
QuietCool’s AFG PRO-3.0 is an energy-efficient, home-cooling phenomenon. This fan moves up to 2,860 CFM while using just 205 watts. Utilizing an energy-efficient motor, a gorgeous design, and American ingenuity, this fan provides numerous benefits at an impressively inexpensive price.
2. AFG SMT-3.0
- Ultra-Energy Efficient ECM
- Powder Coated Steal Housing
- Computer Balanced Fan Blades
- Smart Control App
The QuietCool Smart Attic Fan is ideal for every home. First and foremost it keeps your home cool and keeps your attic safe from water damage but that is not all it does. This intelligent Attic Fan allows you to set presets, so your fan will run only when you want it to, see the temperature and humidity of your attic, so you know when your attic is in need of ventilation, and turn off your attic fan whenever you don’t need it.
3. Solar Fans
- 30-40 Watt Solar Panel
- AC/DC Inverter
- Powder Coated Steel Housing
QuietCool Solar Attic Fans offer unmatched savings, an AC/DC Inverter so your fan can work even when the sun is not shining, and a greener home.
These fans also feature a preset thermostat, an Ultra-Energy Efficient DC motor, a heavy-duty steel housing, and an included AC/DC inverter.
Solar attic fans work by using sunlight to power the fan’s motor to help prevent any heat or moisture build-up in your attic. Your attic can reach temperatures of up to 150 ºF which can destroy the integrity of your home as well as completely destroy your roof because of the humidity and moisture build-up. Because of this, solar attic fans can prolong the life of your roof structure and air conditioning while helping you save up to 30% on A/C costs.