Air Conditioning Services in Atlanta and the Surrounding Area
Your Professional AC Specialists
Ensure your family remains comfortable — even when the temperatures reach record highs — by calling on the air conditioning experts at R.S. Andrews. Whether you need reliable air conditioning repair, new air conditioning installation, or your annual AC service before temperatures start to soar, our experienced technicians at R.S. Andrews can get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
R.S. Andrews is the top choice for air conditioning services, including installations, maintenance, and repairs. Our team services every major model and brand of air conditioner in the industry. We have extensive experience in fixing registers, intake ducts, thermostats, electrical systems, condensers, evaporators, and other AC system components.
For fast AC repair and installations, contact us today at 770-983-6042!
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Atlanta
Are you thinking about having a new air conditioning system installed? When you purchase a new AC system, our technicians will ensure that everything is installed correctly so you can maximize your system’s life span. A new AC unit can help you save money through reduced energy costs, and you may even be eligible for tax deductions in place for homeowners who upgrade their heating and cooling systems.
Trust our expert technicians R.S. Andrews! Call us today at 770-983-6042 for reliable air conditioner installation service in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your AC Units
Is it time for a new air conditioner? Here are some signs to watch for:
- Inefficient cooling – If your AC is struggling to keep up with demand in your home, then you may need a new system.
- Frequent breakdowns – Frequent calls for repair add up, so stop wasting time and money on a failing AC and upgrade your system.
- High cost for repair – If the cost is half that of a new system or more, then you’ll be better served by replacing it altogether.
- High energy costs – Are your energy bills going up? An inefficient cooling system may be to blame!
What Are Common Air Conditioning Problems?
No matter the problem you’re having with your unit, the comfort consultants at R.S. Andrews can quickly assess and diagnose your problem and provide an affordable AC repair solution.
Reach out to the team at R.S. Andrews if you notice any of the following problems with your air conditioning system:
- Unusual noises. Whether heating or cooling, odd sounds can indicate several serious problems. We consider odd noises to be an emergency as this can necessitate costly replacements and maintenance. However, that can be avoided if you act quickly!
- Constant leaks. Whether standing water or drippy chemicals, any form of leak can lead to a quick disaster. Don’t let a leak stand! Contact our team immediately and get this problem handled.
- Strange odors. It could be as simple as dust buildup on a coil, or that odd smell could be something much more insidious. Put your mind at ease and call an expert! If you ever note a burning, “ozone,” or char smell from your heating or cooling systems, contact emergency services immediately. This problem is very dangerous!
Don’t worry! R.S. Andrews is always ready to fix all makes and models of air conditioners, even when you need after-hours air conditioning service!
Call us any day and any time at 770-983-6042 for 24-hour air conditioner repair in Georgia.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Atlanta
Our Unmatched Mega Tune-Up
We believe your air conditioner should perform at maximum efficiency. Anything less wastes your money every minute it runs. There is a better way.
Superior Mega Tune-Up
You call. We come. You’re Cool. That means an R.S. Andrews clean, screened, trained, and trusted tech arrives and gets right to work performing a thorough diagnostic exam. We don’t just give your system a quick glance and maybe run a hose over the condenser like other guys.
Your R.S. Andrews Mega AC Tune-up Includes:
- Changing your standard air filter
- Checking refrigerant levels and pressure
- Cleaning your HVAC unit’s condensate drain and tray
- Verifying your thermostat is working
- Measuring current and voltage of your AC’s blower motor, compressor, and condenser fan
- Inspecting the air handler and system fans
- Inspecting the air plenum for loose duct connections and leaks
- Checking electrical connections and components such as capacitors, contactors, and boards
- Measuring amperages
- Checking thermostat and batteries
- Checking attic insulation
- Setting fan speeds for correct air flow
- Rinsing out the condenser coils
- Inspecting and advising on indoor air quality products
Our AC Experts Ensure Optimal Cooling
An R.S. Andrews Mega Tune-up is AC maintenance service so comprehensive your system will thank you with an extended cooling life and lower energy bills. That’s because we restore your air conditioning factory-fresh specs.
Schedule your system’s R.S. Andrews Mega AC Tune-up Now
Contact us online or call us at 770-983-6042 to schedule an appointment.
Comfort Goes Up, Energy Bills Go Down
Annual R.S. Andrews Mega AC Tune-ups save you money by prolonging the life of your system and preventing surprise emergencies from happening when you least expect or need them. Your system runs better. You feel comfortable. And, best of all, more of your money stays in the bank.
Unless you like the idea of risking a sweaty summer, contact the Mega Tune-up air conditioning maintenance experts at R.S. Andrews.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews?
When you call R.S. Andrews for service, you can always rest assured you will be in capable hands. Every one of our technicians has gone through the rigorous NATE (North American Technical Excellence) certification. This is the highest level of certification an air conditioning service technician can receive. Because our technicians are so highly trained, we stand proudly behind 100% of their work. The R.S. Andrews 100% satisfaction guarantee applies to any job we perform and means that whatever work our technicians do will result in the problem being resolved or fixed for free, or your money will be fully refunded. Your satisfaction will always be our primary goal.
Schedule AC Installation or Repair Today
Whatever your cooling needs, we can help. The technicians at R.S. Andrews can quickly and efficiently help you find the perfect solution for your home. Whether you need an air conditioner replacement, seasonal maintenance, an existing system repaired, or after-hours service, choose the team at R.S. Andrews!
For over 50 years, residents in Suwanee, Atlanta, Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Norcross, Duluth, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, and Marietta, GA, have turned to R.S. Andrews for their air conditioning installation, maintenance, service, and repair needs.
Call our cooling specialists today at 770-983-6042 to get a free estimate on a new AC installation, or contact us online to get further information about the high-quality air conditioning services that we provide in the GA area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best air conditioner system for your home?
The best air conditioner for an Atlanta home is properly sized for that home’s cooling demands. When the AC unit is sized appropriately, it can efficiently cool your house without unwanted energy costs.
Can I do my own HVAC system repairs?
DIY air conditioning repairs are rarely a good idea. There are just too many things that can go wrong when you try to repair a complex system on your own, and this can leave you with even more problems or a more costly repair. Instead, always call a pro for AC repair.
Why does my unit smell musty?
A musty smell from your AC unit usually means mold or mildew in the air ducts, and it can also mean a dirty air filter. We can help with both!
You May Also Be Interested:
Fast & Reliable Air Conditioning and HVAC Services in Atlanta, GA
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL) head west on Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd and keep right to continue on M H Jackson Service Rd. Then, keep left to stay on M H Jackson Service Rd and use the left lane to merge onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Next, continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy and turn left to merge onto I-75 S. At this point, merge onto I-75 S and take exit 238A to merge onto I-285 E toward Augusta. Next, take exit 32 for US-23/Buford Hwy toward Doraville and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-23 S/Buford Hwy NE. Then, turn left onto Stewart Rd and turn right onto Clearview Ave. Finally, turn left onto Clearview Pl and then turn right where RS Andrews will be on the right.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM.
For additional questions you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.