Air Conditioning Repair Service
There’s no way around it: A working air conditioning unit is a must during blistering Atlanta summers and relatively warm winters. To keep your home comfortable and cool, you should have the number of a reliable local air conditioning repair service on hand, and R.S. Andrews has you covered.
If anything goes wrong with your AC, contact us at 770-913-6412 for fast and friendly service you can trust.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Not sure what justifies a call to R.S. Andrews for AC repair service? These five issues are the most common for homeowners to encounter with their air conditioning:
- Refrigerant leak: Refrigerant is integral to AC operation, as it removes heat from the air and releases it as cold. Suppose the unit isn’t charged correctly upon installation or springs a leak. In that case, refrigerant levels can fall too low to cool air properly.
- Drainage issues: The condensation from the cooling process can be blocked by clogged drain lines, kicking up indoor humidity and damaging your unit’s components.
- Compressor fan: If this outdoor component fails or isn’t working right, your compressor may overheat. That may trigger safety features that turn the unit off. If it doesn’t, you run the risk of damaging the compressor irreparably.
- Electrical controls: The more extensive your unit, the more likely it will turn on and off frequently. This, combined with corrosion, means contacts and connections may wear out and require replacement.
- Coils: Both evaporator and condenser coils are crucial to your AC system, but condenser coils are located outside and are more likely to be damaged by the elements.
The majority of these issues that need repair can be prevented or delayed with regular maintenance. Some of it you can do yourself, like making sure to clean your filters regularly. However, it’s a good idea to invest in regular inspections and tune-ups from a maintenance service so you can minimize the need for frequent repairs.
The Whole-Home Experts
Any time your AC is behaving erratically, not cooling effectively, or you notice your energy bill spike when using it frequently, it’s time to consult the professionals at R.S. Andrews. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to all our customers, every time. Call us at 770-913-6412 with any questions or concerns about your air conditioner.
Contact us online to have one of our technicians come out and diagnose your air conditioner issues and provide you with an upfront quote for your AC repair.