Atlanta Wiring & Electrical Repair
Noticing electrical problems in your home? Maybe your breakers are flipping too often, or you’re having issues with frequent power surges. Or maybe you’ve simply noted a drop in the overall efficiency of your electrical appliances recently. At R.S. Andrews, we treat electrical concerns with the utmost caution and care, providing your home with the safety and security you deserve. If you suspect a need for electrical repairs, contact our certified electricians today!
Our team of professionals leads the industry, providing top-class skill, service and technology to find solutions to any electrical issue you may have. There’s no such thing as a small problem when it comes to your home’s electricity, so never hesitate to contact the professionals immediately.
In need of wiring or electrical repair? Our electricians are ready and waiting to help you find the solution you need! Contact us today, either online or via phone call at 770-913-6412.
Common Issues That Require Electrical Repairs
Knowing what to look for can go a long way to expediting a solution. Keep an eye out for these common signs of electrical difficulty, all of which our experts are well-versed in resolving:
- Flickering lights. An occasional flicker is common in any home, due to the natural transfer of voltage when large equipment and appliances kick on and off. But if you’re noticing frequent or sustained flickering, there’s likely a more serious cause.
- Frequent breaker flips. Your breakers are designed to flip when voltage exceeds the load limit, but occasionally a breaker may simply begin to wear, and as a result will begin flipping excessively. In addition, breakers flipping too often could be a sign of trouble with your wiring.
- Hot appliances. It’s normal for appliances to generate a small measure of warmth, but if you notice any electrical appliance getting very warm, or even hot to the touch, contact a professional right away!
Common Issues with Electrical Wiring
The wiring in your home generally goes unnoticed, but when something goes wrong it can spell disaster for your home. Be prepared, and know the signs that you need the assistance of an electrician:
- Discoloration in outlets/switches. Charring and browning of your outlets is a sure sign something is terribly wrong with your wiring. The common problem here has to do with wiring getting old, or creating arcs where they shouldn’t, and this presents a very real risk of electrical fire.
- “Charged” appliances. If touching your computer tower, television or even your toaster treats you to a minor electrical shock (in some cases it can feel as small as an uncomfortable vibration), it’s a good chance that something has gone wrong with the grounding of your wires, or wires that should not be touching are doing so.
- Odd smells of burning, charring or “ozone”. Any burnt or charring smells should be addressed immediately. This is an indication of a very real and dangerous problem. Electricity should be shut off to your entire home, and a professional should be called right away. Be sure to let us know you’re smelling burnt electrical components. We take this problem very seriously!
Trust the Atlanta Electricians at R.S. Andrews
Our team of electricians exhibit all of the very best traits of our business. We provide unmatched skill, honesty, and top-notch service to each and every project, and we pledge to never be done until you are one-hundred percent satisfied with our work! Don’t wait on Atlanta electrical repairs and risk serious damage to your home and loved ones, contact our team today!