Leak Detection in Atlanta, Georgia
Many plumbing leaks go undetected for a long period of time. But don’t be fooled—water leaks can cause damage to your home! And if ignored, the damage can be devastating. Some leaks are easier to diagnose than others, like faucet leaks, but other leaks could be hidden behind walls, under floors, or in your backyard! These you might not notice until there are water stains or holes in your drywall, soft wet spots on your floor, or an unexpected increase in your monthly utility bills.
No matter how large or small your water leak, R.S. Andrews is at your service. We understand that plumbing problems can cause a lot of stress and damage to your home if not addressed in a timely manner. Our team works to efficiently restore the plumbing in your home and ensure you won’t need to worry about your Atlanta home’s plumbing system in the future.
When you need an experienced plumber to address your home’s water leak, you can trust R.S. Andrews to get the job done right the first time, every time. Contact us online or call us at 770-913-6412!
Types of Residential Water Leaks
Whether the leak is big or small, there is still a chance for damage in your home. When you choose R.S. Andrews, you can rest assured knowing our plumbers are trained to pinpoint the source of the leak and provide solutions to resolve your plumbing problems. Our team can help if you have any type of water leak in your home, including:
- Toilet leak – If your toilet isn’t working as it should, you could have a leak. We know what you’re thinking—there’s no puddle of water on your bathroom floor. But a puddle isn’t the only indicator of a toilet leak!
- Washing machine leak – If there’s a leak in the water line leading into or away from your washing machine, or a problem with the internal drum, it could result in a lot of water on your laundry room floor. Which means you’re going to have to move the machine and bust out the mop. And who wants to do that? R.S. Andrews can repair the water line and get your washing machine in working order.
- Dishwasher leak – Like your washing machine, your dishwasher is one of the most important appliances in your home. But if there is a leak in the water line, you could be causing costly damage to your home and causing your water bills to increase!
- Water heater leak – Hidden away in basements, garages, and back closets, the water heater is one of those appliances that is out of sight, out of mind until the moment it begins giving you trouble. Keep your water heater running smoothly by having a plumber come out annually to flush and inspect you unit.
- Faucet leak – One of the most common residential leaks is a faucet leak. If you’re tired of hearing a constant drip, call R.S. Andrews. We will send out a professional plumber who will quickly and efficiently address your plumbing problems.
- Slab leak – If your water bill has drastically increased, or if you hear water running abnormally, you may have a hidden slab leak in your Atlanta area house. Our team can determine if the problem is hidden or under the foundation, and provide a resolution.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, contact a professional right away. Our team can determine the cause of the leak—often times it has to do with high water pressure! In order to keep your plumbing well maintained, you need to have a plumber come out every year to test and inspect your home’s pressure reducing valve. This will ensure your plumbing is in proper working order—minimizing the chance of water leaks!
If your water leak is a plumbing emergency, R.S. Andrews is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we’re ready to solve your emergency plumbing problems today. If you have a plumbing emergency, call R.S. Andrews now at 770-913-6412!
Signs of a Hidden Water Leak
Some warning signs are more obvious than others, which can make it difficult to determine if your problem is a water leak. If you’re trying to determine your plumbing issues, look out for the following signs:
- Warm spots on the floor
- Higher than usual water bill
- Constant sound of running water
- Mildew or mold growth in unexpected places
- Damaged paint or wallpaper
- Damaged walls or flooring
- Stains on the ceiling
- Musty smells
Water leaks can cause major damage to your home if unattended to! Don’t let a small water leak turn into a large, costly repair! One of the most common—and most overlooked—dangers of water leaks are mold and mildew growth! Both mold and mildew can lead to health problems, including respiratory issues, as well as increased allergies. Don’t suffer in your Atlanta area home any longer! Keep your family healthy and happy by addressing hidden water leaks in your home as soon as possible.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems, contact R.S. Andrews immediately! Our team can resolve your problem quickly and efficiently!
R.S. Andrews: Atlanta’s Water Leak Experts
With over 40 years of experience handling Atlanta’s plumbing emergencies, we’ve seen every different type of water issue imaginable. Our years of experience allow us to approach any plumbing issue with the authority and know-how to get the problem resolved quickly and permanently, without unnecessary damage to your property. We take pride in always being able to help homeowners out of the toughest plumbing situations, and we want you to know that we are always just a phone call away when you have a plumbing emergency.
So whether your water leak problems are big or small, residential or commercial, complex or simple, contact R.S. Andrews today!