Alpharetta’s HVAC Company
If you live in Alpharetta, you are lucky to live in an area where most months experience moderate weather that is not too hot or cold. However, there are times of the year when you will be depending heavily on your heating and cooling system to keep your home comfortable. The last thing you want to happen is your system breaking down on one of the coldest or hottest days of the year. But if it does, you can depend on R.S. Andrews to help.
You can count on R.S. Andrews for all your HVAC repairs, maintenance, and replacement needs. Call 770-913-6412 or contact us online to schedule service!
Do You Need an Emergency HVAC Repair?
Most heating and cooling systems will give you some type of sign that a repair might be needed. However, there are times when you should call to request an emergency HVAC repair instead of waiting for our office to open. We do offer 24-hour emergency service and recommend that you call us if:
- Your heater or air conditioner won’t turn on or is short-cycling.
- You smell smoke coming from your HVAC equipment or your vents.
- Your air conditioner’s compressor is hissing.
- Your HVAC equipment is making screeching or clanking noises.
Air Conditioning Services in Alpharetta
With R.S. Andrews on the job, you don’t need to sweat it if you need air conditioner repair, maintenance, or installation. Our highly trained technicians are ready to tackle all of your air conditioning issues as quickly as possible including:
- Air conditioner repair: We recommend scheduling an AC repair service at the first sign of a problem before it leads to bigger problems. Our expert techs will inspect your system and provide you with options and a quote for repair.
- Air conditioner maintenance: Yearly maintenance is recommended each spring for your home’s air conditioner. This will help prevent emergency repairs and problems during the summer.
- Air conditioner replacement & installation: Sometimes, it makes more sense to replace your air conditioner with a new and more energy-efficient model instead of repairing an older unit that is nearing its end of life.
Don’t sweat it! Call R.S. Andrews at 770-913-6412 for all your air conditioning service needs!
Heating Services in Alpharetta
You don’t want to risk your comfort on cool fall/spring evenings and chilly winter days in Alpharetta. We offer heating services that will give you peace of mind that your home’s heating system will be ready to keep your family warm when you need it. Our heating techs provide all the services you might need for your home’s heating system, including:
- Furnace & heat pump repair: Our expert technicians can repair all brands and types of furnaces and heat pumps. You might need a heating repair if you notice the following signs:
- Strange noises from heater
- Uneven or little heating
- Rising heating costs
- Increased moisture in your home
- Furnace & heat pump maintenance: Your furnace or heat pump needs yearly professional maintenance to ensure it is working correctly and efficiently. This small investment helps avoid unexpected repairs and breakdowns during the heating season.
- Furnace & heat pump replacement & installation: Even the best-maintained heating equipment won’t last forever. Sometimes, it makes sense to replace your current heating system with a new and more efficient unit rather than invest in yet one more repair. Our team of HVAC installers will help you choose the right system for your home’s heating needs and your budget. We offer free estimates and financing options if qualified.
Stay toasty warm this winter! Call R.S. Andrews at 770-913-6412 for all your heating service needs.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Alpharetta
You could have the cleanest home in Alpharetta and have a serious indoor air quality problem. Our IAQ team has the solutions you need to tackle these problems, whether it’s dust, allergens, or mold. We also offer air duct cleaning to reduce allergens and contaminants that commonly settle into your home’s air ducts.
Breathe easy with R.S. Andrews’ indoor air quality services. In Alpharetta, call 770-913-6412 to schedule an indoor air quality evaluation.
Be in the Know With These HVAC FAQs
Here are a couple of FAQs when it comes to your home’s HVAC system.
What’s the difference between a heat pump and an AC and furnace?
A heat pump can heat and cool your home with just one energy-efficient unit. You can also choose to have a furnace as an auxiliary source of heat for those times you want a little more heat.
How often do I need to schedule HVAC maintenance?
HVAC maintenance performed by a professional is one of the best ways to keep your systems operating at their best. If you have an air conditioner and a furnace, you should schedule maintenance twice a year: once for your AC in the spring and once for your furnace in the fall. If you have a heat pump, you should also follow the same maintenance schedule.
Did you know that our Smiley Advantage Plan makes it easy to keep up with your HVAC maintenance?
We know it can be difficult to remember to change your HVAC filters every month, let alone remember to schedule heater and air conditioning tune-ups. With our Smiley Advantage Maintenance plan, we will notify you when it is time to schedule tune-ups for your equipment and help save you money by preventing repairs caused by lack of maintenance.
Learn more about the benefits of signing up for our Smiley Advantage Plan. Call 770-913-6412 for more information.
What Makes R.S. Andrews the Best?
For over 50 years, R.S. Andrews has been one of the leading HVAC experts in the area. So why should you choose us? We offer air conditioning services, heating services, and indoor air quality services. Our team of pros is always ready when you need us 24/7 for those unpredictable emergency HVAC repairs. We provide upfront pricing so there are no surprises.
Our motto is “Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles.” We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with your work or you’ll receive a full refund.
Experience the difference when you call R.S. Andrews for your next heating or air conditioning repair, maintenance, or replacement. Call 770-913-6412 or request service online!