Heater Maintenance Services in Atlanta
Providing Furnace Tune-Ups, Heat Pump Maintenance & More!
R.S. Andrews is your leading heating maintenance company in Alpharetta, Norcross, Duluth, Suwanee, Atlanta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, and other surrounding areas in North Georgia. Regardless of what type of heating system you use to keep your home warm during Atlanta winters, proper maintenance is always a priority to ensure that your system is able to continuously function at a high level of efficiency. Proper maintenance will save you money in the long run, and the life of your heating system will be extended.
Even if your heating system seems to be working properly, a lack of maintenance could still make the system malfunction. A system checkup by our team at R.S. Andrews will ensure that your system is operating optimally, so that you can lower your energy costs and keep your equipment in good working order. If your home’s heating system is malfunctioning, then it is definitely time to call R.S. Andrews.
Are you ready to schedule heating maintenance in Atlanta? Call now or schedule an appointment online!
Benefits of Routine, Preventative Heating Maintenance
When you complete annual—or semi-annual, if you have a heat pump—maintenance on your heating device, you can generally expect the following benefits:
- Improved efficiency of your system. Not only will your heater be more effective, it will also have to work less hard to heat your home, reducing your utility costs.
- Greater reliability of your system. Tune-ups frequently catch minor problems before they become major ones, improving the consistent performance of your furnace, heat pump, or boiler.
- A longer lifespan for your heater. Regular maintenance results in less wear and tear and damage, which leads to a longer lifespan for most heating systems.
- Enhanced comfort. Taking good care of your heater can improve your home’s air quality and make your home’s temperature more reliable.
What Happens During a Maintenance Visit?
The exact steps will depend on what kind of heating system you have; however, they essentially revolve around:
- Inspecting the entire system for any abnormalities, including the electrical system
- Cleaning and lubricating all relevant parts
- Calibrating different components for optimal performance
- Testing the newly tuned-up system
How to Clean an Air Filter Yourself
Call R.S. Andrews for Heating Tune-Ups in the Atlanta Area
Whether you are in need of a thorough cleaning for your furnace and its related components, a full check of your system to diagnose problems and find any damaged parts, or you just want to test the efficiency of your system, a regular maintenance visit is always your best bet to help your heater do a better job at warming your home and discovering and fixing any problems before they get the chance to turn into emergencies.
Call us today at 770-913-6412 or contact us online for a free estimate!