Electrical Tune-Up Services in Atlanta, GA
Georgia’s Trusted Electricians Since 1968
Keeping your home’s electrical system running properly requires the full attention of a skilled professional. At R.S. Andrews, our master electricians have proudly served the Atlanta region for more than 60 years, offering the comprehensive electrical tune-ups residents need to regain confidence in their power supply. Ensure your electrical system is as safe and reliable as the day it was first installed by trusting our master electricians with your tune-up needs.
Schedule electrical tune-up services in Georgia by calling R.S. Andrews at 770-913-6412!
Why Get an Electrical Tune-Up for Your Alpharetta-Area Home?
Electricians recommend scheduling an electrical tune-up for your home at least once every five years to ensure your system is operating safely and reliably. You may also need to schedule a tune-up under the following unique circumstances:
- Home age: If you live in a home that’s 40 years old or older, you’ll need to hire an electrician to help ensure its electrical systems are safe to use.
- New home: When buying a new home, it’s always a good idea to schedule an electrical tune-up so you’re aware of all possible issues prior to making an investment.
- Major renovations: Homeowners that are planning major renovation work should schedule a tune-up beforehand to avoid any hazards during reconstruction.
- New appliances: If you’re adding a new appliance to your home, it’s a good idea to schedule an electrical tune-up to ensure your system can handle the load.
Do you find yourself in any of the situations outlined above? Don’t hesitate to schedule an electrical system tune-up with R.S. Andrews by calling 770-913-6412.
What Happens During a Professional Electrical Tune-Up?
At R.S. Andrews, our team offers a thorough system tune-up to ensure complete safety and reliability with your home power supply. During your electrical system tune-up, our team will:
- Check for loose or damaged breakers
- Check for double tapped breakers
- Inspect for proper fuse/breaker size
- Check all breakers for proper operation
- Tighten all wiring connections in main panel
- Test arc fault breakers (AFCI)
- Test ground fault breakers (GFCI)
- Exercise all breakers
- Inspect for proper grounding and bonding
- Inspect for proper ground rod installation
- Check for missing knock outs and breaker blanks
- Inspect panel overall condition
- Inspect panel for heat damage
- Inspect panel for moisture and corrosion
- Test GFI outlets installed near sinks and other water pipes
- Test smoke detectors for functionality
- Inspect the electrical wiring in the attic
Why Choose R.S. Andrews as Your Master Electrician?
Since our founding in 1968, R.S. Andrews has been renowned throughout Atlanta, GA, and the surrounding communities for our:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 emergency electrical solutions
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Industry membership, accolades, and licenses
Call R.S. Andrews at 770-913-6412 to find out what your neighbors already know: Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles! Schedule your electrical tune-up services with our team.