Industries We Serve in Atlanta, GA
If you’re a commercial property owner or manager, you understand the unique requirements that keep buildings safe, comfortable, and functional. Commercial buildings have a lot of infrastructure, but you don’t need 3 different companies for HVAC, electrical, and plumbing maintenance and repairs.
You need one service company: the right one.
R.S. Andrews is your “whole-building wellness” company for commercial properties. Some of our customers include:
- Education facilities – The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requires schools and educational properties to provide a safe haven for students. IAQ (indoor air quality) guidelines are precise. We are knowledgeable about the plumbing and lighting/electrical codes for the State of Georgia.
- Entertainment venues – Theater construction and renovation must be especially safe to accommodate hundreds to thousands of patrons. Consider air handling, lobby lighting, restroom facilities, and potable water sources. At R.S. Andrews, we see the big picture.
- Government buildings – There are federal, state, county, and city codes for government buildings’ electrical, HVAC, and plumbing. R.S. Andrews has experience serving the public properties that serve us.
- Hospitals – Our healthcare facilities need dependable electrical service, safe water, and superior-quality air delivery systems for patient care and comfort.
- Hotels – New demands for cleaner, contaminant-free hotel rooms put an extra strain on HVAC systems. R.S. Andrews and our team of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC pros can ensure your system is functioning at maximum efficiency, delivering clean air to every room.
- Industrial/manufacturing facilities – Lighting and fire safety start with sound wiring. Ask us about city-specific plumbing, electrical, and HVAC codes for large manufacturing and storage facilities.
- Multifamily – Apartment complexes and condominiums have unique water, electricity, and heating/cooling delivery systems. Whether governed by an HOA or per-unit, the building owner is ultimately responsible for safety and comfort. We can work with and for your multifamily units.
- Office Spaces – Running a business means you need to have heating and cooling that’s always ready to deliver reliable service. We can handle HVAC systems up to 40 tons, and also offer rooftop and packaged unit services.
- Property management – Keeping tenants safe and comfortable, and doing it affordably, is a serious business management challenge. Property management organizations partner with R.S. Andrews because with one call, you have a multiple-service provider.
- Restaurants – When someone walks into your restaurant, they expect great food and a comfortable setting. Working HVAC, electric, and plumbing systems are all critical to that. We offer commercial plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services designed for restaurants that can help you continue delivering the best possible solutions to your customers.
- Retail stores – Customers never see, smell, or hear what goes on “behind the scenes” in their retail stores and outlets. Nor should they. Dependable, safe HVAC, electrical, and plumbing maintenance and repairs can be scheduled after hours.
It’s convenient – and safer – when you have a service professional that understands whole-building wellness. R.S. Andrews is your go-to for commercial property heating, air conditioning, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
Cities & Communities We Serve
- Johns Creek
- North Atlanta
- Peachtree City
- Sandy Springs
If you have a business property in or near Cherokee, Fulton, or Gwinnett counties, we want to be sure you get the best possible service at an affordable price because we live and work here, too. Call 770-913-6412 or contact us to learn more.