Gas Water Heater Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Providing Dependable Gas Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Nearly everyone is familiar with that large white tank sitting in the corner of the basement. You hear the distinct ‘whoosh’ when the gas ignites to heat the water inside. Your parents and grandparents probably had one similar to it. Its presence is comforting in a way that only the familiar can be.
R.S. Andrews has been installing gas water heaters for half a century now. We understand the importance of having hot water ready when you need it and pride ourselves on making sure you aren’t disappointed. Story after story, we deliver smiles! So if you’re looking for the best service available in Georgia, be sure to contact the professionals at R.S. Andrews.
Need fast, dependable gas water heater services for your home or business? Contact on the pros at R.S. Andrews today, online or over the phone at 770-913-6412!
Gas Water Heater Installation
Installing a gas water heater is a job that is best done by someone who has training and experience in water heater installation. Not only are water pipes involved, but when dealing with gas lines, even a small error can result in a major disaster. We not only make sure your gas water heater is installed safely and ready to do its job.
For expert gas water heater installation or replacement in the Atlanta area, contact R.S. Andrews today! We provide top notch water heating services.
Gas Water Heater Repair
Is your current water heater leaking, not heating up like it used to, or making strange sounds? Is the pilot light continuously having to be relit? Our experts can come out and examine your water heater and fix the problem quickly. We like to do things correctly the first time, so will let you know exactly what needs to be done, rather than taking a trial and error approach that could end up costing you more money and frustration.
Don’t let plumbing problems put a damper of your day. Schedule water heater repair in the Atlanta area with R.S. Andrews!
Should You Replace or Repair Your Gas Water Heater?
It may be difficult to know if repairing your current gas water heater is worth the cost or if you should replace it entirely. We can give you our professional insight into what your choices are, but a few general guidelines are:
- Repairing is usually possible if you have a newer model and it has been subject to regular maintenance. Noises that are new or a pilot light that won’t stay lit are often easily fixed.
- Replacing your water heater is usually necessary if it is over ten years old, leaking, or putting out discolored water. It is also better to replace the heater if you have been needing to get it repaired quite often.
Gas Water Heater Maintenance
Having one of our certified plumbers do an annual maintenance check on your gas water heater will help it maintain its efficiency longer. Just as people and cars need checkups to run their best, so do hot water heaters.
Our team offers reliable maintenance services in Atlanta. Contact us for water heater maintenance.
Advantages of Natural Gas
- Less expensive – Gas water heaters not only cost less at the onset, but gas is often much less expensive to use than electricity. This cost adds up quickly over the years.
- Higher efficiency – Gas heats twice as fast as electric. This means you will have the same amount of water heated in half the time of an electric water heater.
- Less outages – There is less of a chance of experiencing a gas outage because the gas travels underground and isn’t as exposed to the hazards of electrical lines. In addition, unless you have an electric ignition, you will still have hot water if the electric goes out.
- Quicker recovery – Gas water heaters have a recovery rate of 50 gallons/hr as compared to the 13 gallons/hr of electric gas heaters.
- No electric upgrade needed – Many older homes especially are not equipped with the 220 wiring required of an electric hot water heater. If there is no 220 line, you will need to have an electrician install one before you use the water heater.
Gas Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Atlanta
At R.S. Andrews, we’ve been installing gas water heaters in homes throughout the Atlanta area for more than 40 years. Our mission is to provide high quality plumbing services to homeowners, like you, that leave you and your family comfortable day in and day out. Whatever your water heater needs may be, R.S. Andrews has the plumbing experts to answer your water heater questions and solve your water heater problems today. Our plumbers have the experience and training to install, maintain, and service gas or electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Your R.S. Andrews plumber will make sure your water heater runs for many, trouble-free years.
So whether your plumbing needs are big or small, residential or commercial, complex or simple, or if you just want to ask us a question about your gas water heater, contact R.S. Andrews today!