Expert Gas Water Heater Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Providing Dependable Hot Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair in the Atlanta Area
R.S. Andrews has been installing gas water heaters for more than half a century. We understand the importance of having hot water ready when you need it and pride ourselves on making sure you aren’t disappointed. Story after story, we deliver smiles! So if you’re looking for the best service available in Georgia, be sure to contact the professionals at R.S. Andrews.
Need fast, dependable gas water heater services for your home or business? Contact on the pros at R.S. Andrews today online or over the phone at 770-913-6412!
Gas Water Heater Installation
Wondering if a homeowner can install a water heater? Installing a gas water heater is a job that is best done by someone who has training and experience in water heater installation. When dealing with gas lines, even a small error can result in a major disaster. We make sure your gas water heater is installed safely and is ready to do its job. Plus, it only takes a plumbing professional a few hours to handle a water heater replacement, whereas it could take an amateur a full day or longer. Who has that kind of time?
For expert gas water heater installation or replacement in the Atlanta area, contact R.S. Andrews today! We provide top-notch water heating services.
Gas Water Heater Repair
Is your current water heater leaking, not heating up like it used to, or making strange sounds? Is the pilot light continuously having to be relit? Our experts can come out and examine your water heater and fix the problem quickly. We like to do things correctly the first time, so we’ll let you know exactly what needs to be done, rather than taking a trial and error approach that could end up costing you more money and frustration.
Need hot water heater repair “near me” in Atlanta? Don’t let plumbing problems put a damper on your day. Contact R.S. Andrews now!
Should You Replace or Repair Your Gas Water Heater?
It may be difficult to know if repairing your current gas water heater is worth the cost or if you should replace it entirely. We can give you our professional insight into what your choices are, but a few general guidelines are:
- Repairing is usually possible if you have a newer model and it has been subject to regular maintenance. Noises that are new or a pilot light that won’t stay lit are often easily fixed.
- Replacing your water heater is usually necessary if it is over 10 years old, leaking, or putting out discolored water. It is also better to replace the heater if you have been needing to get it repaired quite often.
Need Atlanta water heater replacement or repair? Call us now at 770-913-6412.
Gas Water Heater Maintenance
Having one of our certified plumbers do an annual maintenance check on your gas water heater will help it maintain its efficiency longer. Just as people and cars need checkups to run their best, so do hot water heaters.
Our team offers reliable maintenance services in Atlanta. Contact us for water heater maintenance.
Advantages of Natural Gas
- Less expensive – Gas water heaters not only cost less at the onset, but gas is often much less expensive to use than electricity. This cost adds up quickly over the years.
- Higher efficiency – Gas water heaters heat twice as fast as electric. This means you will have the same amount of water heated in half the time of an electric water heater. If you opt for a tankless water heater, the efficiency will skyrocket!
- Fewer outages – There is less of a chance of experiencing a gas outage because the gas travels underground and isn’t as exposed to the hazards of electrical lines. In addition, unless you have an electric ignition, you will still have hot water if the electric goes out.
- Quicker recovery – Gas water heaters have a recovery rate of 50 gallons/hr as compared to the 13 gallons/hr of electric gas heaters.
- No electric upgrade needed – Many older homes are not equipped with the 220 wiring required of an electric hot water heater. If there is no 220 line, you will need to have an electrician install one before you use the water heater.
Gas Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Atlanta
At R.S. Andrews, we’ve been installing and servicing all types of water heating systems, from tankless to indirect water heaters, in homes throughout the Atlanta area for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide high-quality plumbing services that leave you and your family comfortable day in and day out. Whatever your water heater needs may be, R.S. Andrews has the plumbing experts to answer your water heater questions and solve your water heater problems today.
So whether your plumbing needs are big or small, residential or commercial, complex or simple, or if you just want to ask us a question about your gas water heater, contact R.S. Andrews today!
Top Rated Gas Water Heater Services in Atlanta, Georgia
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL) head west on Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd and keep right to continue on M H Jackson Service Rd. Then, keep left to stay on M H Jackson Service Rd and use the left lane to merge onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Next, continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy and turn left to merge onto I-75 S. At this point, merge onto I-75 S and take exit 238A to merge onto I-285 E toward Augusta. Next, take exit 32 for US-23/Buford Hwy toward Doraville and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-23 S/Buford Hwy NE. Then, turn left onto Stewart Rd and turn right onto Clearview Ave. Finally, turn left onto Clearview Pl and then turn right where RS Andrews will be on the right.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM.
For additional questions you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.