Weatherization Services in Atlanta, GA
Insulation, Home Energy Evaluations, Air Sealing & More!
Whether you are trying to stay cool in the summer or warm and cozy in the winter, the thermal performance and efficiency of your home is an important consideration, second only to the performance of your central heating and cooling systems. When your home is properly weatherized, you can not only increase your comfort but also improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and reduce your energy costs.
At R.S. Andrews, we are eager to help our customers save energy and money. That is why we offer comprehensive weatherization services throughout the Atlanta area. Our weatherization services are an easy way to improve your comfort and your home’s efficiency, and all our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To learn how we can help improve your home’s performance, call us today at 770-913-6412 or contact us online!
Signs That Your Home Could Benefit from Weatherization
Weatherization can improve the efficiency of your home by providing effective insulation, air sealing, moisture control, ventilation, and more, which helps to reduce the workload of your HVAC system and keep your energy usage to a minimum. Here are a few signs that your home could use a bit of weatherization to improve its performance:
- Your heating and cooling costs are excessively high.
- Your home has uneven temperatures, hot spots, or cold spots.
- The house is drafty, even with the windows and doors closed securely.
- Your home has humidity, condensation, or moisture problems.
- The HVAC system cycles on and off frequently or runs constantly.
- There is poor air quality or excessive dust in your home.
With our weatherization services, our experts at R.S. Andrews can inspect your home and make helpful, cost-effective suggestions that can improve your comfort and reduce your energy costs.
Weatherization Services in the Atlanta Area
Your home’s comfort is a top priority for our team at R.S. Andrews. We offer a wide variety of weatherization services that can improve the comfort and efficiency of your home, including:
- Home energy evaluations – Our experts can help you evaluate the quality of your home’s insulation, its air sealing performance, and the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems. We can then use this information to suggest upgrades that offer the best returns on your investment.
- Insulation services – We offer professional installation of blown-in cellulose and blown-in fiberglass insulation to improve your home’s thermal efficiency and performance.
- Air sealing – Our team can use kerf weatherstripping and sprayed foam insulation to seal cracks and gaps around windows, doors, wires, pipe openings, light fixtures, and the foundation, improving HVAC efficiency, air quality, and moisture control. Air sealing may also include the following tasks:
- Can light covers installed and sealed
- Plumbing stacks
- Holes made to run electrical wiring
- Attic chases
- Top plates
- HVAC ductwork sealing options
- Receptacle gaskets
- Attic stair insulation cover
- Duct sealing – Our experts can seal and insulate your air ducts to improve HVAC performance and air quality.
- HVAC assessments – Our experts can recommend heating, air conditioning, and ventilation upgrades that will save energy and money.
- Attic ventilation – We will also evaluate your home’s attic for proper ventilation. Proper ventilation is key for an attic’s energy efficiency. Without proper ventilation, the attic will suffer from moisture issues and wood structure damage. With high moisture, the attic can start forming bacteria growth as well. Making sure soffits are cleared of debris and adding properly installed baffles as needed will make for a properly vented and moisture-free attic.
To learn more about our weatherization services for the Atlanta area, contact us today!
Schedule Weatherization Services in Atlanta, GA
For cost-effective, professional weatherization services in Atlanta, look no further than our team at R.S. Andrews.
Contact us today at 770-913-6412 to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
R.S. Andrews offers insulation installation, home energy evaluations, air sealing, and more to Atlanta, Alpharetta, Decatur, Duluth, Johns Creek, Marietta, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Woodstock, and more.
Top Quality Weatherization Services in Atlanta, Georgia
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL) head west on Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd and keep right to continue on M H Jackson Service Rd. Then, keep left to stay on M H Jackson Service Rd and use the left lane to merge onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Next, continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy and turn left to merge onto I-75 S. At this point, merge onto I-75 S and take exit 238A to merge onto I-285 E toward Augusta. Next, take exit 32 for US-23/Buford Hwy toward Doraville and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-23 S/Buford Hwy NE. Then, turn left onto Stewart Rd and turn right onto Clearview Ave. Finally, turn left onto Clearview Pl and then turn right where RS Andrews will be on the right.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM.
For additional questions you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.