Air Conditioner Repair & Service in Atlanta, Georgia
24-Hour AC Repair Service in Atlanta
If you have a broken air conditioner, R.S. Andrews is the #1 choice for air conditioning repair service in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. If you need AC repair, call us now at 770-913-6412!
Air Conditioning System Repair
Our experienced technicians have seen it all, and no problem is too mysterious for them to solve quickly and effectively. We have repaired and serviced all makes and models of air conditioners and our technicians are skilled and experienced in fixing everything from fixed ducts and registers, to thermostats, evaporators, condensers, intake ducts, electrical systems, and other factors that could be causing your air conditioning unit to fail.
Wondering why you should choose R.S. Andrews for Atlanta AC repair over other companies? Our air conditioning company offers:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair services
- Over 40 years of experience
- Friendly and knowledgeable NATE-certified HVAC technicians
- 100% satisfaction guarantee—if it’s not perfect, you don’t pay.
- Up-front pricing
- A wide service area covering Atlanta and all of the surrounding areas
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
Don’t put up with air conditioner problems any longer! Our expert team can diagnose your problems and provide you with a solution to get your system operating at peak efficiency. Call us at 770-913-6412 to schedule an appointment.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to be Repaired
Out of all the things in your house that work on electricity or gas, the AC unit is one of the easiest ones to target in terms of signs when it needs to be repaired. Here are a few signs to be aware of:
- Warm Air – If your air conditioner is blowing out warm air—or worse, no air at all—you have an issue on your hands.
- Lack of Air Flow – Have you noticed that the air coming out of your vents is much lighter than it once was? This is a sign that the compressor is failing.
- Faulty Thermostat – If your thermostat is saying one thing, but the rooms’ temperature doesn’t seem to match, you could be experiencing a problem with your thermostat.
- Moisture – Have you noticed droplets or leakage around your air conditioning system? If so, contact a professional right away before this turns into a bigger issue!
- Odd Sounds – If you notice thumping, bumping, squeaking, or any other unusual noises, it means something that either slipped out of place or stopped working entirely.
- Unusual Odors – If you have smells coming from your AC unit, this could mean that mildew or mold has formed inside the unit. This is something that must to be fixed ASAP. The reason? This can lead to internal mold and mildew exposure to your respiratory system!
If your air conditioner has exhibited any of these telltale warning signs, contact R.S. Andrews today!
Air Conditioning Repair in the Atlanta Area
Your home’s air conditioner is one of the only ways to escape the blistering heat outdoors during the long summer months. So if your air conditioner is on the fritz, you need a reliable team that can get the system up and running again in no time. At R.S. Andrews, our team is comprised of NATE certified technicians that understand the ins and outs of air conditioners. You can trust us to solve your air conditioner problems quickly and efficiently, leaving your home ready to take on whatever Mother Nature throws its way.
Schedule air conditioner repair in the Atlanta area today!
- AC repair in Alpharetta, Georgia
- AC repair in Decatur, Georgia
- AC repair in Marietta, Georgia
- AC repair in Roswell, Georgia