Rooftop Mounted HVAC Units
Serving Commercial Properties & Businesses Throughout the Greater Atlanta Area
Have you been researching the best way to heat and cool your commercial property? If so, we’re glad your search brought you here. At R.S. Andrews, we understand the importance of investing in an efficient system that will maintain the comfort levels in your building year round—which is why we suggest installing a rooftop mounted HVAC unit. As the name indicates, a rooftop HVAC system is a packaged system that resides on the roof of your building instead of at ground level. If you’ve been considering one of these system, you’ve come to the right place!
R.S. Andrews has been serving commercial properties throughout Atlanta for more than 50 years. You can trust us with all your commercial HVAC needs, including rooftop mounted HVAC unit services! Contact us today!
Commercial Rooftop Unit Installation
For an efficient HVAC system, you should install a rooftop unit on your commercial building. Our trained professional can help determine whether you have enough roof space and which system would match your HVAC needs. Rooftop unit installation by a team of certified professionals is imperative if you want to ensure that it works well.
Reach out to the experts at R.S. Andrews to learn more about rooftop HVAC system installation in the Greater Atlanta area!
Commercial Rooftop Unit Repair
Packaged rooftop HVAC systems are the workhorses for commercial buildings. But if yours has started giving you trouble, you need a reputable electrical company that understands the ins and outs of rooftop HVAC units. Signs your system might need a professional repair include:
- Insufficient heating or cooling
- Strange noises
- Problems with the air filter
Don’t let an inoperable system keep you and your tenants uncomfortable in the Georgia heat. Call R.S. Andrews at 770-913-6412 for rooftop unit repair!
Benefits of Rooftop HVAC Units
Why do commercial properties often opt for rooftop units instead of ground level systems? There are many reasons, including:
- Versatility – If you need to add on to your HVAC system for any reason, you won’t have to worry! Unlike a ground level unit, the rooftop unit will not get in the way of the building or passersby as you expand or redesign the system. You can even distribute the system modules to different locations throughout the rooftop depending on the heating and cooling requirements of your building.
- Noise – As you’re probably aware, a ground level HVAC system can be noisy—especially if it’s sitting right outside your office window. By installing a rooftop HVAC unit, you will be placing the system out of earshot, minimizing disruptive noise.
- Wear & Tear – Although a rooftop HVAC unit is more exposed to the elements, it is further away from the dirt, debris, and vandalism that can take a toll on the efficiency of a ground level HVAC unit.
- Maintenance – When a commercial building has rooftop HVAC units, a technician has easy access to all the modules. There is no need for the professional to search for individual units throughout the property. He also does not need to enter the building to repair or maintain the equipment—allowing him to spend less time searching for your HVAC equipment and more time working on it.
Atlanta Commercial HVAC Equipment Maintenance
Consistent and thorough maintenance is key to maximizing performance, and ensuring a long lifespan for your commercial heating and cooling systems. Due to sheer use and demand, commercial HVAC equipment requires routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs and replacement.
Take advantage of R.S. Andrews’ Preventative Service Plans, which are tailor-made to match your business’ unique needs. You choose, optimizing your plan for more or less, according to the requirements and demands of your building’s equipment. We provide these plans to:
- Small to medium businesses
- Strip Malls
- National Accounts
Contact us today to learn more about our Preventative Service Plans, and how they can help you ensure your HVAC systems are maintained and kept working optimally! The employees of businesses covered under our unique plans also receive substantial discounts on our Standard Residential Smiley Club Service Plan.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews For Your Atlanta, GA Commercial HVAC Needs?
Our team has been around for nearly 50 years, and in that time we’ve learned a lot about how to best serve our commercial consumers. We provide more than simple service, striving to generate a long-term business relationship built on honesty, integrity and impeccable service. Whether you’re interested in installing a new rooftop HVAC system on top of your commercial property, or your current system needs a professional repair, like R.S. Andrews!
Don’t leave the needs of your business in the hands of anyone but the very best, contact R.S. Andrews today!