Furnace Repair in Atlanta, GA
The winter months in Atlanta are cold enough that you need your furnace to be able to keep up at all times. Is the furnace in your Atlanta home struggling to provide proper heating, or just completely failing at what it’s supposed to accomplish? If so, you came to the right place. R.S. Andrews is your one-stop shop for comprehensive heating repair services!
With decades of experience, a commanding knowledge of both modern and older furnace systems, and a drive to provide excellence on every level, R.S. Andrews is the heating company you can trust in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Any time you need furnace repair our experts will arrive on time and prepared to provide a dependable and cost-effective solution.
Our furnace repair services extend to all furnace systems, including:
- Gas furnace repair
- Electric furnace repair
- Hybrid heating system repair
Looking for furnace repair “near me” in Atlanta, GA? Contact us online to schedule service, or call 770-913-6412 for 24-hour furnace repair!
Furnace Repair Services in Atlanta, GA
At R.S. Andrews we specialize in complete furnace services, including furnace repair and complete furnace replacement. We utilize cutting-edge diagnostic tools and our experience and training in order to provide optimal solutions in a reasonable timeframe.
As a local Atlanta HVAC company, we know that going without proper heating during the winter or fall is simply not an option. That’s why we always take the time to ensure we do the job correctly, double-checking our repairs so that you can have peace of mind knowing your furnace is back in working order.
When Do I Need to Call for Furnace Repair?
In many cases a furnace will give you some measure of forewarning before breaking down completely. It’s important to know how to read the signs so that you can schedule service before you get in a tight spot. Call on our furnace repair team any time you notice any of the following issues:
- Drops in heating performance or efficacy – Poor heating performance can result from a lack of furnace maintenance, damaged components, or a worn-down furnace unit.
- Odd or loud noises coming from the furnace or associated systems – In the world of heating and cooling, weird noises nearly always mean a damaged or worn-out component. Be sure to get this handled ASAP, as a loose furnace component can be dangerous for both you and the furnace.
- Leaking water around your furnace unit – Water leaks are more common with a gas furnace, when the exhaust system is clogged or otherwise compromised. However, high-efficiency electric furnaces can also leak if one of its two heat exchangers is failing.
- Increases in heating costs – Furnaces will often continue to operate, even with a serious issue. This results in the system working much harder than it should have to, which corresponds with sharp spikes in gas or electricity costs.
Noticing one of these signs, or having a different furnace problem? Contact our Atlanta furnace repair company now!
Schedule Furnace Repair With R.S. Andrews in Atlanta, Georgia
At R.S. Andrews we offer fast, friendly, and accurate furnace repair services. Whether you use a gas furnace to heat your home, an electric furnace, or some other heating system entirely, you can trust our team for superior service that exceeds your expectations every single time.
Call 770-913-6412 for Atlanta emergency furnace repair, or schedule furnace repair online with R.S. Andrews!