Professional Electric Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Providing Dependable Water Heater Services in Atlanta & Beyond
R.S. Andrews has been providing professional water heater services for almost 50 years! What’s the secret to our success? Providing high-quality, dependable service that always exceeds expectations!
The certified plumbing experts at R.S. Andrews can bring you superior electric water heater services including installation, repair, and maintenance. Story after story, we deliver smiles! So if you’re looking for the best service available in Georgia, be sure to contact the professionals at R.S. Andrews.
Need fast, dependable electric water heater services for your home or business? Contact on the pros at R.S. Andrews today, online or over the phone at 770-983-6042!
Electric Water Heater Installation and Replacement Service
Do you currently lack an appropriate electric water heater in your home? Or maybe you’re dissatisfied with your current gas water heater. Regardless of your needs, we can provide! With our superior installation services, you can save a bundle in electric costs. How? Water heater technology advances rapidly. This means a newer installation is nearly guaranteed to provide quicker, more efficient, and more effective hot water delivery. Our experts carry all of the skill, experience, and knowledge to bring you the best installation services around.
For expert water heater installation or replacement in the Atlanta area, contact R.S. Andrews today! We provide top-notch water heating services.
Benefits of Electric Water Heaters
Most of us are most familiar with the large gas water heaters sitting in the corner of our basements. They’ve been a part of our lives since our early years and we are comfortable with them, but what can the electric water heater offer?
- Convenience – Electric water heaters can fit into spaces that gas ones can’t. They don’t need a large space or outside ventilation, so you can set them up in a spare room, large closet, or any other cubby hole that is convenient.
- Increased Energy Efficiency – An electric water heater allows you to install a timer on it to monitor how much water is being heated. This makes it possible to conserve energy and reduce energy costs by only heating enough water for your daily needs instead of it running around the clock.
- Faster Access to Hot Water – Electric water heaters heat water up quicker than their gas counterparts. This allows for more people to get access to hot water in a shorter period of time.
- Reduced Costs – Not needing ducts for outside ventilation, it is often less expensive to install an electric water heater. You don’t have to consider tearing out part of a wall, installing ducts, and fixing the wall again. Installation is quick and easy. Repairs often cost less as well because no major work has to be done in order to get to the various elements.
- Improved Safety – Electric water heaters use electricity to heat the water, not toxic chemicals such as gas. This means they are less likely to explode from built-up pressure and they don’t release toxic fumes into either your home or the environment. They contain no pilot light, so you don’t have to worry about a gas leak if a gust of wind blows it out. Electricity is in greater supply than gas and is safer in many ways.
- Extended Lifespan – Electric water heaters last longer. They consist of fewer parts, which means there is less that can go wrong. When something does go wrong, the repairs are a lot quicker to complete, saving money on labor costs. This longer life translates into having to replace your water heater less often, which can eventually save hundreds of dollars.
Should I Consider a Water Heater Replacement?
Well, that depends. Generally, you should replace if:
- Your electric water heater is 10 years old or older.
- You need repairs yearly or more often.
- You have rusty (reddish or brown) hot water.
- Your water heater is leaking.
For expert water heater installation throughout Georgia, contact us today!
Electric Water Heater Repair Service
Have an emergency? Call R.S. Andrews at 770-983-6042 now! We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services.
When suddenly deprived of something as basic as hot water, you can practically feel your anxiety skyrocket. Don’t stress! If you’re having trouble with your electric water heater, the experts at R.S. Andrews can help! Our repair services are second-to-none, and you can be sure we’ll have you back to normal in no time. Contact us for repairs if:
- You’re not getting an acceptable amount of hot water.
- Water from the heater is discolored.
- You catch funny smells from your water or the heater itself.
- You hear popping or clanking coming from your electric water heater when you attempt to use hot water in your home.
Don’t let plumbing problems put a damper on your day. Schedule water heater repair in the Atlanta area with R.S. Andrews!
Electric Water Heater Maintenance in Atlanta
Just like any machine in your home, a water heater needs some professional attention every now and then to operate at its best. Our certified plumbing experts can ensure your system is up to snuff, increasing energy efficiency, reducing the risk for repairs, and extending the lifespan of your water heater by years.
Our team offers reliable maintenance services. Contact us for water heater maintenance.
Emergency Water Heater Repair
R.S. Andrews offers comprehensive emergency services to meet your every need. No matter the hour, or the day, we can have a certified plumber at your door. Give us a call, or contact us online, and we can have a fully equipped service vehicle manned by some of the best plumbing experts in Georgia at your door in no time!
Meeting your needs is absolutely crucial to us, and we never want to see you caught without the superior service you deserve. Call us at 770-983-6042 for emergency water heater service.
Electric Water Heater Tank Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Atlanta
At R.S. Andrews, we’ve been installing electric water heaters in homes throughout the Atlanta area for more than 40 years. Our mission is to provide high-quality plumbing services to homeowners, like you, that leave you and your family comfortable day in and day out. Whatever your water heater needs may be, R.S. Andrews has the plumbing experts to answer your water heater questions and solve your water heater problems today. Our plumbers have the experience and training to install, maintain, and service gas or electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Your R.S. Andrews plumber will make sure your water heater runs for many, trouble-free years.
So whether your plumbing needs are big or small, residential or commercial, complex or simple, or if you just want to ask us a question about your plumbing, contact R.S. Andrews today!
Highly Rated Electric Water Heater Install & Repairs Services in Atlanta, Georgia
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL) head west on Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd and keep right to continue on M H Jackson Service Rd. Then, keep left to stay on M H Jackson Service Rd and use the left lane to merge onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Next, continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy and turn left to merge onto I-75 S. At this point, merge onto I-75 S and take exit 238A to merge onto I-285 E toward Augusta. Next, take exit 32 for US-23/Buford Hwy toward Doraville and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-23 S/Buford Hwy NE. Then, turn left onto Stewart Rd and turn right onto Clearview Ave. Finally, turn left onto Clearview Pl and then turn right where RS Andrews will be on the right.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM.
For additional questions you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.