Ductless Mini-Split Repair Service in Atlanta, GA
Our team of ductless mini-split experts at R.S. Andrews has installed countless mini-split systems throughout the Atlanta area, and we can help you with any problems that you may have. We offer full maintenance and repair services, as well as 24-hour emergency repairs, in case the system breaks down after business hours or over the weekend.
Contact us today at 770-913-6412 for more information about our ductless mini-split repair services!
How to Determine If Your Ductless Mini-Split Needs Repairs
In many cases, it will be evident that there is a problem with your ductless system simply by how it operates. If it displays any of these symptoms, you may need professional repairs:
- Poor cooling performance
- System will not turn on
- Strange noises, like screeching near the compressor unit
- Hissing noises or a visible refrigerant leak
- A smell of melted or burning plastic, indicating electrical problems
If you notice any of these symptoms, and changing the air filter or resetting the breakers does not help, contact our team at R.S. Andrews for assistance. We can quickly diagnose and repair most mini-split problems, and our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To schedule a repair appointment, contact our team today!
Common Ductless Mini-Split Problems
When a ductless mini-split malfunctions, it is usually due to one of several common problems, such as:
- Power Loss: A safety circuit may have tripped, or the breakers may have been thrown. Try resetting the breakers, and call a professional if the problem remains.
- Clogged Air Filter: A clogged air filter can reduce cooling performance. These should be replaced when they become dirty.
- Clogged Condensate Drain: This drain allows moisture removed from the indoor air to drain away, and it can become clogged with dust or algae, creating a leak. To clean it yourself, try flushing it with water or vinegar, or using a small wire to dislodge clogs.
- Dirty Evaporator Coil: Dust on the evaporator can reduce airflow and interfere in the cooling process. The cooling fins in the coil are delicate, and cleaning is often best left to a professional.
- Dirty Condenser Coil: Dirt or leaves trapped in the outdoor compressor unit can also cause poor cooling performance. You can remove large debris yourself, but more thorough cleaning should be done by a professional.
- System Fan Failure: A failed fan can prevent proper cooling, and will need to be professionally replaced.
- Failed Start Capacitor: This device provides extra power for the compressor to start, and it can fail prematurely, requiring replacement by a professional.
- Compressor Failure: A failed compressor will prevent the system from operating at all, and will need to be replaced professionally.
- Refrigerant Leak: Low refrigerant or a leak will reduce cooling performance, and must be corrected by a professional.
If you need help with any of these problems, contact us at R.S. Andrews today for repairs!
Call R.S. Andrews for Ductless Mini-Split Repairs in the Atlanta Area
Our team at R.S. Andrews can handle nearly any ductless mini-split problem, major or minor, and with our available emergency service, you do not have to wait until business hours. We also offer ductless mini-split installation services and ductless heat pump installation services throughout the Atlanta area.
Contact our team at 770-913-6412 to schedule a repair appointment today!
Top Rated Ductless Mini-Split Repair Services in Atlanta, Georgia
RS Andrews is located at 3617 Clearview Pkwy, Doraville, GA 30340. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL) head west on Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd and keep right to continue on M H Jackson Service Rd. Then, keep left to stay on M H Jackson Service Rd and use the left lane to merge onto Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Next, continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy and turn left to merge onto I-75 S. At this point, merge onto I-75 S and take exit 238A to merge onto I-285 E toward Augusta. Next, take exit 32 for US-23/Buford Hwy toward Doraville and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-23 S/Buford Hwy NE. Then, turn left onto Stewart Rd and turn right onto Clearview Ave. Finally, turn left onto Clearview Pl and then turn right where RS Andrews will be on the right.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM.
For additional questions you can call us at (770) 674-8996 or you can find us on Yelp.